Amidst the continued foreclosure and short sale epidemic in Southwest Florida real estate, there is a bright light of hope and optimism shining from latitude 26.196739, longitude -81.747175. In case your trusty GPS is not within reach, this is the entrance to Marbella Lakes in Naples, Florida.
As a Realtor and Broker in Naples for over eighteen years, I see even further increases in value on the horizon. Once the rest of the market begins to increase, Marbella Lakes owners should see their home values increase exponentially. With zero foreclosures/short sales and lots of increasing comparable sales, this is a no-brainer for someone who wants the security of a home that is steadily rising in value. Even if you don’t care to buy new, why would you buy a short sale or foreclosure elsewhere when the house next door could end up selling for less than you bought for six months from now. At Marbella Lakes this is not an issue.
The success of Marbella Lakes in a difficult real estate market and economic recession can be attributed to several factors:
- Location – West of I-75 and within six to seven minutes of Naples beaches and shopping.
- Value – New homes with many extras including granite, pavers and alarm systems to name a few.
- Zero Foreclosures / Short Sales – There simply are none in this new community.
- Low Rentals – Purchases by end users or second home buyers rather than investors.
- Quality – The builder has his pick of the best of the best contractors who “feel lucky” to work.
- Price – Developer purchased the land at foreclosure which allows home sales at rock bottom prices.
When clients are in the market for Naples homes under $500,000. Marbella Lakes is one of the primary developments I show them. Marbella Lakes prices range from $199,900 to $469,900. After showing clients real estate all over Naples, 90% of the time we will end up returning to Marbella Lakes to purchase their new home. Unless they are golfers or looking for a high-rise condo closer to the beach, it doesn’t get any better.
Marbella Lakes is gated but does not have a golf course (but there are golfing options close by). The 8,000 square foot clubhouse is currently under construction and will be finished in November 2010. It will be state-of-the-art with many amenities including:
- Beautiful social/multi-function room
- Indoor Sports Complex
- Restroom facilities
- Fitness center with cardio/weight equipment
- Shaded picnic/party pavilion
- Spectacular resort-style swimming pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Children’s wading pool
- Tot lot
- Two lighted Har-Tru tennis courts
- Full size basketball court
As a Naples Realtor and 30+ year resident of Naples, I list and sell Marbella Lakes homes for sale (already built). I also help my clients get the best deals on building a new home and assist them to make sure everything is completed right and on time during the construction process.
There are several discounts and incentives available at Marbella Lakes that I can help you take advantage of. These incentives can help you save $5,000, or more, on the purchase of a new home at Marbella Lakes.