Knowledge ♦ Integrity ♦ Expertise
Why list your Naples property with us?
Experienced Track Record
Mark Weber, broker & president, is a seasoned professional with over 20 years of experience selling and marketing real estate. He specializes in selling luxury homes from $1 million to in excess of $50 million.
Respected & Well Connected
Mark is a highly respected professional Realtor and sought-after expert on local real estate and luxury home sales. He has been quoted in the editorial pages of many prominent business publications including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Bankrate.com and Yahoo Finance. He has experience working with elite clientele including celebrities and professional athletes–clients who demand the utmost privacy and confidentiality.
Talent & Local Knowledge
Selling a home in today’s real estate market requires talent and superior local knowledge. Mark has been a resident of Naples since 1979. Prior to founding White Sands Realty, he developed many unique talents that he still calls on today. These talents gained from marketing, consulting and construction add depth and value to his abilities as a successful luxury home Realtor.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Mark is known for his highly-confidential policy. Client privacy is of the utmost importance. We offer private (off MLS) listing services for clients in need of additional privacy.
Nothing beats results. Like any successful business plan, there must be measurable results that conclude in a successful transaction that nets you top-dollar for one of your most prized assets, your home.
Selling a home in today’s real estate market requires a unique set of skills, knowledge and, most importantly, a massive resource of qualified purchasers. White Sands Realty has strategic connections to international and U.S. home buyers that are looking for the luxury real estate Naples, Florida has to offer. We offer exceptional listing services to clients looking to sell properties in Southwest Florida.
Our strategy for selling a home is as unique. We do not offer a boilerplate, one-size-fits-all plan to selling a home. Your property is unique and so are you.
Before embarking on any strategic home selling plan, we carefully consider each homeowners’ individual needs. A client’s lifestyle figures prominently into our presentation methods and home sales tactics. In other words, your needs are first and foremost. The goal of a successful home selling plan is always to sell your home for the highest possible dollar while making the entire process as easy and pleasant for you as possible.
As stated, our selling techniques are unique and tested. We only divulge a tiny portion of the actual process here (the rest comes to you in a private meeting when the time is right). Here are just a few of the strategies we may decide to incorporate in the plan to sell your home:
- Private (off MLS) Listing Service: Sell your home discretely via our network of connections who are looking for a property like yours—not even your closest (and nosiest) neighbors will know your home is for sale. Reserved for the most luxurious homes.
- Global Exposure: International exposure of your home to prospective buyers from around the world. Expose your home to buyers in over 195 countries and translated into 53 languages.
- Photography: Showcasing your property with the highest resolution photographs & video using professional photographers that capture the architecture and essence of your home—way beyond the average real estate snapshot.
- Elite Print Marketing: Print marketing is not dead. Targeted print marketing in periodicals like the Wall Street Journal, Unique Homes & the DuPont Registry can expose your home to the right buyers.
- Full-bleed Showcase Brochure: Professionally printed brochures on high-quality stock give buyers the right impression from the first moment.
- Direct Mail
- Broker Invitation
Again, this is not a complete list of everything we do to sell a home. It merely gives you a glimpse at the level of detail and exceptional service we provide to our luxury clientele.
If you would like to schedule a confidential consultation to discuss the potential sale of your home, please email us here or call to set a time that is convenient for you.